Ms. Odette focuses her practice on antitrust, product liability, consumer, and class action litigation. She has particular experience in antitrust discovery disputes, third party discovery, expert issues, trial management, and evidentiary issues. Ms. Odette was named an Up and Coming Attorney by Minnesota Lawyer Magazine.
Ms. Odette co-presented a CLE on Federal Third-Party Subpoenas September 4, 2014 that is currently available through Minnesota CLE On-Demand.
- In re Lithium Ion Batteries Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2143 (N.D. Cal)
- In re Aredia and Zometa Products Liability Litigation, MDL 06-1760 (M.D. Tenn)
- In re Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1917 (N.D. Cal.)
- In re: Optical Disk Drive (ODD) Products Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2143 (N.D. Cal.)
- In re TFT-LCD (Flat Panel) Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1827 (N.D. Cal.)
- In re: Wholesale Grocery Products Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2090 (D. Minn.)
- Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP v. Ally Financial Inc. et al, No. 0:12-cv-01381-ADM-TNL (D. Minn.)
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.) et al v. Ally Financial Inc. et al, No. 0:12-cv-01841-ADM-TNL (D. Minn.)
- In re OSB Antitrust Litigation — Class Certification Decisions, ABA Section of Antitrust Law, Sherman Act Section 1 Committee Spring 2008 Newsletter.
- Recent US Criminal Antitrust Developments, ABA Section of Antitrust Law, Sherman Act Section 1 Committee Summer 2009 Newsletter.
- Minnesota Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, serving on the Diversity Committee
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association, participating in the Antitrust and Consumer Law Sections
- American Bar Association, serving on the Membership and Diversity Committee
- Minnesota Mother Attorneys Association
Ms. Odette provides pro bono representation to youth in foster care though the Children’s Law Center and has been recognized by the MSBA as a North Star Lawyer providing at least 50 hours of pro bono service annually.
Ms. Odette is also on the University of St. Thomas School of Law Alumni Board, serving as the Chair of the Annual Giving Committee for the Class of 2004 and as a member of the Program and Social Committee. She also serves as the chair of the Friends of Scouting Capital Campaign for the Metro Lakes Region of the Northern Star Council of Boy Scouts supporting scouting programs regionally.